Box Office Policy
- You will be seated in the best available seats. If you have a preference please note any special requests in the checkout section.
- All internet orders are processed in Real-Time.
- In-person window sales at the Box Office are processed in Real-Time!
- Phone orders are time/dated and processed in the order that they are received.
- We do not “hold” seats without payment
- At this time, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed over the internet. To use a Gift Card towards a purchase you must phone your order into our Box Office at 207-667-9500 or purchase tickets at the Box Office window at 165 Main Street, Ellsworth, ME
- To purchase a Grand Gift Card please click HERE
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGES
- All programs, artists, performance dates and times are subject to change.
- Group Sales of 20 or more tickets, please contact our Box Office at 207-667-9500
- A non-refundable $2.50 per ticket is charged for Internet purchasing
- To purchase a child’s price ticket (where applicable), the child must be 10 years old or younger
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket
- When purchasing a membership, you will receive your membership card in the mail within a few days
- The Grand reserves the right to refuse admission, to the Theatre and to the grounds of the Theatre to any person, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Theatre or its grounds, whose conduct or presence is considered by a responsible officer of the Theatre to be causing or liable to cause annoyance to the public, or to endanger or be liable to endanger the public or Theatre, or to be otherwise undesirable.
Box office can be reached at 207-667-9500